September 16, 2020
Welcome to the 2020-2021 Hockey Season. We have moved to online registration. We encourage you all to register online by Sunday, September 20 in order for us to finalize schedues and divisions prior to the start of the Season (expected start date September 28th). We will also be placing an order for Practice Jerseys early next week so it is important the we have the correct sizes for all U-13 and older groups as soon as possible.
Please follow the following steps for Registration:
- Go to our new website: deerlakeminorhockey.ca
- Select 2020-2021 Season, then Registration
- Please read Step 1 as it includes a lot of information regarding the upcoming season
- If you do not already know your childs Hockey Canada Number, please proceed to Step 2
- If you do not have a Hockey Canada Number you will need to complete the Parents Respect in Sport at which time a Number will be assigned. Parents Repect in Sport is an online course that is required for at least one guardian
- Once you have the Hockey Canada Number proceed to Step 3
- Please downloand and read all Waivers before checking the box and moving on.
- Once you complete all information and reach the payment screen, you have the option to pay in full or pay half at this time
- If you are applying for Jumpstart or other funding programs, please choose offline payments and save any necessary information
If you have any questions during the registration process please email email@example.com
If your are unable to register online for some reason please let us know and we will make other arrangements.